VR Karbala is an innovative project that is aiming to revive the tragic incident of Karbala through the technological application of virtual reality. Utilizing this technology, VR Karbala enables its user’s physical presence to be simulated into a realistically replicated environment of Karbala, thus, the users are allowed to “travel” back in time to experience the Tragedy of Karbala with their mind and soul, respectively.
As VR Karbala are rapidity expanding, we are in quest of a new and talented Content Writer intern that can support our marketing activities including, website content (articles, blogs etc.), e-mail and newsletters. You will work closely with the Content Manager, Social Media and developers. The work can be done from home or at our HQ in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is expected that you have basic knowledge about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and are familiar with the historic context of the Tragedy of Karbala.
- Writing new content for the website and editing existing content.
- Writing content for the on-going PR activities: Press Releases and by-lined articles.
- Ideas proposal for marketing messages and taglines to reach our audience.
Following competences and skills are preferred:
- Overall excellences in writing, with the ability to create engaging and interesting content.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.